Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrighty Wrexham said:
If the transfer goes through it will be for an "undisclosed" fee as somone has already posted!

This way everyone saves face!

To be honest I would not want to give more than £22mil for him and £30mil is ridiculous makes Glen Johnstones transfer to Liverpool a snip at the price!

You can bet your bottom dollar that Everton would "casually" let on to journalists the figure, despite it being undisclosed. It's in Evertons interests to be seen to have taken us to the cleaners (and for anything north of £15M, they will have)

waspish said:
bluemoon32 said:
Same here, 25m-30m for Lescott is a bad joke.

No I think 25 mill is the right amount for him. He's 27 scores
1 in 5 covers left centre Back. and left back and is English you always
pay a premium for english players so 25 mill for me is fine

Have i read that properly, you reckon he scores 1 in 5 ??
Nowhere near

At the moment i really dont care if city pay 50mil for lescott! As long as this deal comes to an end soon! Its gone on way to long sign him by sat or walk away! Our back line isnt that bad we got toure in partner him with kompany and we are good!

Citytillidie69 said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Permutations = different answers

**** = fuck

And the table will finish with City at the top and who cares about the rest!

And I dont know Stu!

But do you know what Stu Knows ?

No I dont know what Stu knows I hear snippets now and again and pass them on on here, nobody takes much notice seem to fly below the radar but hey who cares!

Thing is with any transfer is not done and dusted till the player signs on the dotted line!

Everton are being linked with Russian winger Bystrov and guess who is personally handling the negotiations as he claims he always does? Well in fact no its not Moyes in fact the quote is: -

"Talks are at advanced stage with Spartak and Everton officials are confident terms will be concluded for the 25-year-old to be signed by the time they face Burnley on Sunday."

So would these same ‘Everton officials’ be the same ones City have been talking to about Lescott?

I don't mind paying a premium, but not so much so that we clear off Evertons debts and allow them to go on their own spending spree. We don't want Moyes picking up 5 or 6 Lescott/Cahill/Arteta type deals with just the money from Lescott.

dachoosen1 said:
At the moment i really dont care if city pay 50mil for lescott! As long as this deal comes to an end soon! Its gone on way to long sign him by sat or walk away! Our back line isnt that bad we got toure in partner him with kompany and we are good!

We do not want to give Everton the amunition to strengthen their squad over and above what is necessary and 50, 40, 30 even 25 mil is not necessary!

Just walk away we arent desperate! Maybe go back in jan! Knock another 5mil of the fee! This has gone on longer than terry ffs! I could understand that terry would have made a world of difference as he is a leader! Lescott is good not sure there is a huge difference between him and kompany!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.