Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

SWPISHOME said:
toffeegirl said:
Pollerz said:
Tofeegirl

18mill is a really high fee for a centre back or left back whatever u want to describe lescott as..

The way it is understood is that he wants to challenge for honours and progress and i really dont wna b mean but thats not going to happen at everton with no money to spend unfortunatly everton at the moment is a feeder club to top teams and i cant see it stopping untill everton get bought out..

examples of what i mean are... Rooney to rags.. Possible lescott to us.. im sure there are more but in full honestly i dont follow everton all that much..

pollerz

Haven't kicked a ball and you are now a 'top team' and even comparing yourself to
your neighbours? Bless.

pmsl if he goes to Arsenal!

Toffegirl what are you doing on our forum anyway? Go on that s*** toffee talk! Am sick of yous Evertonians coming on here mouthing off.

Only come to see what you were saying about Lescott. Seems apart from a couple of deluded retards who think he's good enough for the bench you all rate him. He is 100% solid for us at the back and I'd be gutted if he left us.

Although apparently he has according to our press officer? whoops......

Kinky by name said:
thanks to all those who helped clear up my mess :0)

Just call me mr mop!

altho i dont like to argue with the scouse lasses.. dno y but ive got a soft spot for em. like the soft spot ive got for like little malasian kids dieing n that..

What a pull Lescott would be. It would really show how strong we are (and difficult to refuse) in the transfer market.

However I would be surprised as he just signed a new contract a month ago.

If he does sign we will have a ton of competition in the squad next year. I hope Neddy is up for it!

Ticket For Schalke said:
SWPISHOME said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
kippax88 said:
Toffegirl, dont u have a facebook to go on or summit u woman do?

Hey!

Tickets For Shalke your in for it now pmsl

What you mean?? ha

I new the women(city fans) wouldnt be impressed when you said that ha

this scouse lass gna reply to my post or what... gives me grief then does 1... typical

WOMEN!

this scouse lass gna reply to my post or what... gives me grief then does 1... typical

WOMEN!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/2009/06/24/manchester-city-ready-15m-bid-for-joleon-lescott-115875-21466513/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -21466513/</a>

Apologies if already posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.