Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

allblues09 said:
What a pull Lescott would be. It would really show how strong we are (and difficult to refuse) in the transfer market.

However I would be surprised as he just signed a new contract a month ago.

If he does sign we will have a ton of competition in the squad next year. I hope Neddy is up for it!

Don't think Lescott has signed a contract extension recently, others have but I think he hasn't

Manchester_City_Blue said:
allblues09 said:
What a pull Lescott would be. It would really show how strong we are (and difficult to refuse) in the transfer market.

If he does sign we will have a ton of competition in the squad next year. I hope Neddy is up for it!

Don't think Lescott has signed a contract extension recently, others have but I think he hasn't

the others all had two years left on their contract. lescott signed a new four year deal just over a year ago. he has three years left.

allblues09 said:

Yeah, wasn't it Yobo and Jagielka that signed new deals?

Tricky_Trev said:
allblues09 said:

Yeah, wasn't it Yobo and Jagielka that signed new deals?

Yeh Yobo and Jagielka signed new deals recently.

Pollerz said:
this scouse lass gna reply to my post or what... gives me grief then does 1... typical

WOMEN!

I didn't give you greif - call that grief!

I'm offski. I did post something else but as I mentioned the unmentionable (you know weddings and all that) I think it was deleted.

toffeegirl said:
Pollerz said:
this scouse lass gna reply to my post or what... gives me grief then does 1... typical

WOMEN!

I'm offski. I did post something else but as I mentioned the unmentionable (you know weddings and all that) I think it was deleted.

Not yet, its still there.

There's still nothing on Toffeetalk about this and our resident sneering dippers are strangely silent.
Bitter Shade of Blue is usually the first to scoff at Lescot rumours, yet he/she is nowhere to be seen.

Lark Lane Blue said:
toffeegirl said:
Pollerz said:

WOMEN!

Not yet, its still there.

Not for long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.