Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

Some very good, home nations regular internationals in our squad now. Given, Richards, Dunne (prob going), Bridge, SWP, Bellamy, Barry and if he comes, Lescott.

Hart, Ned and Johnson for U21's too.

You could of course add Ireland to this too, obviously his personal choice he is not 1st on their team sheet.

Richards is young and maybe he has struggled due to the fact we had a new manager last season that had new tactics and a new demands. a usually solid richard dunne also struggled under Hughes. they just need time to adapt to the changes. if hughes is getting a chance can the players not be afforded the same grace, it's all new to them too ?

How reliable is this? I fully expect us to make a bid for him but i wasn't convinced he would want to leave.

squirtyflower said:
Can't say I'm too keen on Lescott, certainly not at £18 million.

We need a left footed CB and there aren't too many about. I like Chiellini but apparently we are not allowed to say that cos he's shit.

I still think Richards has big potential as a CB but he is not left footed.

would be a fantastic signing, with Barry we have someone who can put in top notch set piece delivery, RSC and Lescott will vastly improve our goals from said source

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy9xiw23ed0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy9xiw23ed0</a>

ps. I cant see the full 18m going into Moyes spending account, maybe half of it, those clubs all have big debts to consider

Is the OP a bullshitter or can we take this seriously?

Blue Coop said:
How reliable is this? I fully expect us to make a bid for him but i wasn't convinced he would want to leave.

That's the one thing which can be guaranteed - his real desire to join us. No posturing, no silly demands, just a real desire to come to the promised land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.