Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malcolm Powder said:
mcfcliam said:
James Rag Cooper said Lescott wants to leave but Everton haven't starting negotiating.

Oh I absolutely despise that bloke - is it possible to get any further up Sir Jock McPurple's arse than he does? He's a clear example of Sky's pro-Mu**ch bias when they employ a **** like him as their 'Manchester correspondent'. Did they poach him from Granada Reports? He was shite on there too.

james cooper is an Ipswich fan when he first moved to
Manchester I think now he's rag converted like most rags
who turn glory hunting turd

Malcolm Powder said:
mcfcliam said:
James Rag Cooper said Lescott wants to leave but Everton haven't starting negotiating.

Oh I absolutely despise that bloke - is it possible to get any further up Sir Jock McPurple's arse than he does? He's a clear example of Sky's pro-Mu**ch bias when they employ a **** like him as their 'Manchester correspondent'. Did they poach him from Granada Reports? He was shite on there too.
I've seen him in Waitrose in Cheadle Hulme complete with "Crocs" on, TWAT.

can anyone update me on the stuff thats happened regarding lescott in the last 2 days?

thatnks.

on the 'The Official Transfer Update Thread' thread it says:

The Sun and TalkSport claiming a deal will be struck today after Everton accepted a £22m offer. They are running this story despite Mark Hughes last night (5/8) claiming we are no nearer to a deal.

could anyone give a bit more detail as im a bit hung over.

BringBackSwales said:
keemcfc said:
he cant, his heads hurting.

sorry, i'll get my coat...

...if i can find it.

no need to get your coat just cos Joleon (Jolean?) is so slow at writing lettrs!
his heads hurting=his forehead=similar to tevez=big fuck off scar=pain=his heads hurting.

thats what i was getting at :)

someone on blue kipper has just posted this:

The owner of one of the customers at work, was formely a major shareholder at Man City

When Thaskin bought City, he was kept on as an exective director, and the same happened again when the arabs bought the club

I won't give his name nor his company its irrelevant, hes also a close friend of my dad

Anyway, Lescott is nowere near joining City, he wanted to talk to them and they have put their proposals to him, with Everton's permission.

He genuinely is injured, thats not bullshit.

Moyes has the full say, its upto him the board have amde that clear to City

Moyes will let him go for 30m upfront, £22m and Jo or £18m and Jo and Onuha

Onuha is happy to come, despite his new long term contract, he knows hes 3rd choice, and will be lower if Lescott joins

City don't want to agree to any of these deals, but unless they do Lescott will go knowere

Quite a few people on here know me, and will back me up for any stories Ive told in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.