Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
alera said:
Anyone see the game against Rangers, our defence looked poor again we definately need more cover in there.

Petrov easily our best player again. No chance we are getting rid of him.

our defence looks dodgy because there's no one in front
of them last season we had two holding midfielders but
they we not holding they were all over the place if we
have holding midfielders tell them hold not roam.
the team as a hole is a bit like the one under brian
horton gun hoe with no defence the way we are set up
at the moment we could have the best defence in the world
and still let goals in

Blue Phil said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
yeah i watched pal it was'nt the defence that worried me it was the way rangers ran through our midfield i think he's gonna have to look at playing 4 in there to toughen it up just hope it was one of those games when the players could'nt be arsed
I saw it, and would again like to reinforce that i think Weiss is a top notch dribbler, we need to tie him down because i think hes class and dont want another sturridge.

agree with m8 top 10 mins cameo also liked the way robbie and adebayour were linking up some of our forward play with robbie adebayour ireland petrov looked awesome and really encouraging for the season ahead think its gonna be 1 of them season's next year though that you just can't sit down 3-2 either way

Dont know what to think about a potential Lescott transfer anymore, if they have any intention of selling then there gonna squeeze us by the balls & prob gonna get a player in first (this could both be happening). But if they dont wanna sell they cant tell us anymore then what they have already, for all we know city could have moved on to plan B with bids already on the table.

I cant wait till 1sept at least we know who is in and who is out

CTID

Perhaps MH should give mardy pants moyes a quick ring (to massage moye's ego as it were) to get this sorted one way or another.
I certainly don't think MH should apologise as we've done nothing wrong by submitting bids directly to everton, but the personal touch could go a long way to getting things resolved, build a few bridges etc.
On second thoughts It could backfire. Best to leave negotiations to the professionals. Kenwright/everton may eventually buckle before the window closes.

mcfcliam said:
James Rag Cooper said Lescott wants to leave but Everton haven't starting negotiating.

Sounds as reliable as that pig nosed twat face...what's he called? Bryan Swanson?

waspish said:
alera said:
Anyone see the game against Rangers, our defence looked poor again we definately need more cover in there.

Petrov easily our best player again. No chance we are getting rid of him.

our defence looks dodgy because there's no one in front
of them last season we had two holding midfielders but
they we not holding they were all over the place if we
have holding midfielders tell them hold not roam.
the team as a hole is a bit like the one under brian
horton gun hoe with no defence the way we are set up
at the moment we could have the best defence in the world
and still let goals in

I've read this poem several times now and I just can't help feeling that the last line lets it down a bit as it doesn't fit with the rhythmn of the first seven lines.

mcfcliam said:
James Rag Cooper said Lescott wants to leave but Everton haven't starting negotiating.

Oh I absolutely despise that bloke - is it possible to get any further up Sir Jock McPurple's arse than he does? He's a clear example of Sky's pro-Munchen bias when they employ a **** like him as their 'Manchester correspondent'. Did they poach him from Granada Reports? He was shite on there too.

if, as james rag cooper has reported, lescott wants to leave, has he submitted his transfer request! he must know by now that if he doesnt hand in a request he's going nowhere!

if he is that keen on a move get a transfer request in, if not f**k him and move on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.