mcfcliam said:
FFS, HE HASN'T PULLED OUT

SSN FUCKED IT UP AND THE TICKET GOT REMOVED AFTER 2 MINS

SORRY FOR CAPS, PEOPLE ARE NOT READING THE THREAD

Is the Lescott deal dead? WTF

;-p

coulsonblue said:
didi barlow said:
Hughes was being asked about Lescott by SSN and got clearly tetchy. Nothing has moved on post-Barça and he was rather annoyed to be being questioned about it again. He ended by saying something along the lines of "we'e prepared to walk away from deals, which we have done." SSN read that last bit as him saying we're no longer in the race for lescott...poor journalism. If they weren't 100% sure what he meant, they could easily have asked for confirmation.

if they hadnt cut away so soon, we might of seen a follow up question
that would be far too logical...this way they get their sensationalist "exclusive." I don't know why we watch this channel-it's just so amateur.

It all helps in our negotiations.....it sews the seed of doubt in there minds.......we now make an offer of £12 million just to rattle them a bit more..............they have a player that WANTS to leave and are in desperate need of cash.......its more brinksmanship on our part.....that little play on words will have the Gargoyle on tenterhook's

markbmcfc said:
S.E.H said:
fuck!
what now we've gotta make bids for haangaland or b.alves, we were willing to pay 18m for joleon, just throw the money at fulham and porto, we've gotta get a cb in, pronto

ha ha.

Flap, flap, flappity flap.

The wings are goin turbo, if SSN have cocked up then fine, but if not, just get a new CB in

blatantly a ploy from hughes to put the frighteners of kenwright and everton and make them think fuck we should just tahe their offer etc...

Citytillidie69 said:
It all helps in our negotiations.....it sews the seed of doubt in there minds.......we now make an offer of £12 million just to rattle them a bit more..............they have a player that WANTS to leave and are in desperate need of cash.......its more brinksmanship on our part.....that little play on words will have the Gargoyle on tenterhook's

Agreed, make an offer as soon as possible Hughes!

mcfcliam said:
FFS, HE HASN'T PULLED OUT

SSN FUCKED IT UP AND THE TICKER GOT REMOVED AFTER 2 MINS

SORRY FOR CAPS, PEOPLE ARE NOT READING THE THREAD

One second Liam i'll just get my reading glasses on....

We've got Ned,Dunnaldo,Micah,Big Vinny,TBH and Toure who can play CB and Mee if we get some serious injuries there.

I'm happy with the cover we've got.

I know we lose Kolo in Jan for a month and theres nothing stopping hughes drafting someone else in then if he wishes.

Gollum may have fucked this one up big time should no deal be reached. Should blue scouse go down or finish in the bottom 6/7 their fans will know who to blame....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.