Lescott

PSmyth07

What's the score with him?
I know he's played in pre-season is he fully fit again?

From what I can gather he has been pretty poor in pre-season. He is back to full fitness but he faces a mammoth task getting in the starting 11. To be honest the fact he can play CB and LB will be what gets him on the bench tomorrow. I don't think he has endeared himself to the boss.

Saddily he will go down with one of Hughes bad buys not quite on the scale of Crocky but his future of the club looks bleak to see the least. TBH I can't see him going this season due to the amount of players we've bought this season, but next season after being on the proliferies of the squad he'll be finding the exit dear this time next year.

PSmyth07 said:
What's the score with him?
I know he's played in pre-season is he fully fit again?

Like others his future is not good - it would not suprise me to see Mancini try to sign eith er a new centre half or a new right back

Looked really unfit in pre-season and looked slow and off the pace few more games and he should be back to fitness again and fighting for a place in no time :0)

C1TY4LIFE said:
Looked really unfit in pre-season and looked slow and off the pace few more games and he should be back to fitness again and fighting for a place in no time :0)

Is it fitness or did those injuries finally catch up with him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.