Lescott

spurspinter1 said:
jimharri said:
spurspinter1 said:
He had a good performance for sure, but at times he does seem a bit uneasy on the ball at times. That'd be my only criticism.
I'd have him over Dawson, easily. Your lad was like a rabbit in the headlights when we played you ''down the Lane''. During this calendar year it would be a close call between Joleon and Micah as to who our most improved player is.

As I said to the other guy, we're discussing Lescott. Just because I had a minor criticism doesn't mean you have to take a pop at a Spurs player.

It was a fair point, no need to get prissy about it. He was comparing him with another player who is challenging him for the same spot.

ErnieBilko said:
A good performance from lescott, defo. But i dont expect him to go to the euros.
one of the best english defenders this year and a very good performance tonight, been miles better than camel gob and terry this year so his chances look good to go to the euros

Well done Joleon. Top class.

Great practice for when we meet Barca/Real... For real.

Although Parker was also superb tonight tbf. With him Spurs really could go places.

LoveCity said:
"Not good enough for where we're going!"

"Too slow against a top class attack"

"BUY HUMMELS!!!! HE'S GOT BETTER STATS ON FOOTBALL MANAGER!"

Just marshalled the England defence and blocked out Spain completely. Hats off to Joles, easy MotM despite Lahndahn boy Parker predictably getting it.

I'd have to agree with you ..........

even though Parker was handed MOTM , the accolade really ought to have gone to Joleon Lescott who really was in exceptional form tonite against a world class attacking force.

spurspinter1 said:
jimharri said:
spurspinter1 said:
He had a good performance for sure, but at times he does seem a bit uneasy on the ball at times. That'd be my only criticism.
I'd have him over Dawson, easily. Your lad was like a rabbit in the headlights when we played you ''down the Lane''. During this calendar year it would be a close call between Joleon and Micah as to who our most improved player is.

As I said to the other guy, we're discussing Lescott. Just because I had a minor criticism doesn't mean you have to take a pop at a Spurs player.
You didn't mind coming on here to have a little dig at Joleon though, did you?
at times he does seem a bit uneasy on the ball at times

If you don't like it, tough. You're on a Man City forum. When you come on here finding fault with one of our players I'll answer back in kind. If you think that's harsh , may I suggest you go back to ''Glory Glory'' or what ever that insipid forum is called. Oh, and by the way; you only need to say ''at times'' once in that sentence.

Joleon was very good tonight i was running him close for motm. Hope it hast tired him out lol :p

Duffinho said:
Joleon was very good tonight i was running him close for motm. Hope it hast tired him out lol :p

Didn't know you were playing? Who are you then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.