Leslie Grantham (Dirty Den) RIP

I see about 5 minutes of it every 5 years and it never ceases to amaze me that Adam Woodyatt - Ian Beale is still in it.

I used to say to women as I chat up line that I could speak welsh - they would say go on then and I would say "iannn beaalle" in a welsh accent.

Depressing show that plays far too much on the kray twins type mentality.

That’s got to be the worst chat up line I’ve ever heard. By a long way. :)

We can’t libel him anyway now that’s he dead but wasn’t he shagging underage girls in Thailand or have I dreamt that up?

Mark Williams Thomas on Twitter said he was investigating him around the time the Savile stuff blew up and has 'compelling' evidence.

I used to say to women as I chat up line that I could speak welsh - they would say go on then and I would say "iannn beaalle" in a welsh accent.

Make sure you try that in the tough Rhondda valleys or similar. You’ll go down well.

A Swedish girl in my writers class had never heard of Wales and thought Cardiff / Swansea were in England.

Served 10 years for murder and was seen having a wank on the internet via a webcam.
Doesn't score high on the "sad-he's-dead-ometer"

Now you have the younger elements attention............. if they research what happened they will consider him some sort of trailblazer !
RxDS.gif

People loved Dirty Den. He was probably up there with Grant Mitchell a Cain Dingle or even a Steve Mcondald in the soap world. No clue what he was like as a person

People loved Dirty Den. He was probably up there with Grant Mitchell a Cain Dingle or even a Steve Mcondald in the soap world. No clue what he was like as a person
Fuck me do you get out you know all the fucking characters, go on tell us my wife makes me watch it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.