Let Me In

Not seen it.....but the original "Let the right on in" was class, really good. Guess I have avoided Let Me In, because of this.

Soulless(no pun intended), badly paced, awful CGI of a film.

Compare it to "Låt den rätte komma in" or "Let the Right One in" and you'll understand why Hollywood rarely ever IF ever make a re-make worthy of the original.

Feck me, what a shocking remake. The only good thing about it is the tender relationship between the youngsters which even lacks to the original.

Bigga said:

Compare it to "Låt den rätte komma in" or "Let the Right One in" and you'll understand why Hollywood rarely ever IF ever make a re-make worthy of the original.

Feck me, what a shocking remake. The only good thing about it is the tender relationship between the youngsters which even lacks to the original.

aint seen the original so im not cursed with the comparison. let me in is a bloody good film

slicky202 said:
Bigga said:

aint seen the original so im not cursed with the comparison. let me in is a bloody good film

Well... If you've never seen the original work, how can you truly rate the remake??

It makes no sense to marvel at the doppelgänger, that is poorer by definition!!

Bigga said:
slicky202 said:

Well... If you've never seen the original work, how can you truly rate the remake??

It makes no sense to marvel at the doppelgänger, that is poorer by definition!!

i'm no film critic jsut watched the film last night and had that feeling afterwards that i'd watched a damn good film. to all the ladie bluemooners this film beats the shit out of the twilight crap.

plus foreign films with subs piss me off. i thought girl with the dragon tattoo was beyond dog shit. would rather watch silence of the lams for the 20th time than watch that crap again.

Harrilew said:
Not seen it.....but the original "Let the right on in" was class, really good. Guess I have avoided Let Me In, because of this.

Spot on. I cant bring myself to watch this because of the original.

To anyone who enjoyed the original try "Bakjwi " (or "thirst" in english)
Its a South Korean, Chan-Wook Park, Vampire film in a simillar vein.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.