Lets all do the ....

Christopher%20Samba_633567366853906250.jpg

This guy lives behind my ol fella in High Lane, parks his Bentley on me dads drive when his electric gates won`t work!!!

Also trying to get the local farmers permission to park his car on a nearby field.

The house he has used to be owned by ex chairman of Sheff. Utd and has featured in coranation st.

Also, the window cleaner usually gets paid by his agent when possible.

Guess I am ITK to a point, but the above is as good as it gets.

I could get my lad to kick his ball over the fence, but them dogs look a bit brutal tbh!!!

Leroy_Blue said:
This guy lives behind my ol fella in High Lane, parks his Bentley on me dads drive when his electric gates won`t work!!!

Also trying to get the local farmers permission to park his car on a nearby field.

The house he has used to be owned by ex chairman of Sheff. Utd and has featured in coranation st.

I could get my lad to kick his ball over the fence, but them dogs look a bit brutal tbh!!!

who are them dogs then, his mum and his sister?

supercity36 said:
Leroy_Blue said:

who are them dogs then, his mum and his sister?
racist.

lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.