Lets all vote UKIP

Seosa

We all want change, but are split on Lab/Tory.
People say they'll vote Labour just to keep the Tories out, the people say they'll vote Tory to get Labour out, blah blah blah.

Lets get a party in who hasn't had a chance before, but has decent policies on the economy, immigration and social stance etc, and more importantly, we unlock the chains to the EU. Lets continue trading with the EU of course, but jesus we dont need a fricking EU Dictatorship.

So, a real change in the form of UKIP, thoughts?

squirtyflower said:
let's not

Alright then squirty, you go and vote for another 5 years of Labour cancer, or if need be the Yoghurt knitting Lib Dems or perhaps the Eco Warrior greens are your preffered choice?

johnny on the spot said:
hahahahahahahahaha

Alright then, LETS VOTE BNP!!!

They'll cut immigration full stop, bring the troops home and have them protecting the borders instead of fighting meaningless wars, sort out the economy and again, social stance. Just a shame they are slightly 'racist' tbh

S.E.H said:
johnny on the spot said:
hahahahahahahahaha

Alright then, LETS VOTE BNP!!!

They'll cut immigration full stop, bring the troops home and have them protecting the borders instead of fighting meaningless wars, sort out the economy and again, social stance. Just a shame they are slightly 'racist' tbh

Are you here all week?

S.E.H said:
We all want change, but are split on Lab/Tory.
People say they'll vote Labour just to keep the Tories out, the people say they'll vote Tory to get Labour out, blah blah blah.

Lets get a party in who hasn't had a chance before, but has decent policies on the economy, immigration and social stance etc, and more importantly, we unlock the chains to the EU. Lets continue trading with the EU of course, but jesus we dont need a fricking EU Dictatorship.

So, a real change in the form of UKIP, thoughts?

Here here.

but has decent policies on the economy, immigration and social stance

If you're a closet BNP supporter perhaps!

I've just mentioned on a different thread that I'll vote UKIP if a candidate is up for election in Urmston. Labour has let us down and I'll never forget what the bastard Tories did last time round.

I'll give UKIP a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.