Let's expose Rio Ferdinand agent

salfordpaul

Heard yesterday reliablly and wonder if any of us listened to talk sport yest that Rags were calling in hammering Ferdinand for not earning his money, shouldn't have got last contract, doesn't care anymore etc and his legs have gone. Now I don't do twitter but this needs exposing nationally, we have to let Ferdinand know he's been rumbled as next call was "Tony from Fulham". What a name! Who went on and defended Rio as loyal,brilliant, worth every penny, best centre half in England, United through n through etc. I'm told reliably it was Ferdinands agent , ex player Jamie Moralee who was trying to disguise his obvious accent to those who know him as my friends do in the south and later at night he was bragging that he had been on talk sport under instruction from Ferdinand to defend him meaning that the truth is no real Rags actually defended this carefree, twitter addicted finished player other than his agent and the player himself. Let any Rag know that you know and we all know and anyone with access to Ferdinand make sure to let him know to the insecure, sad , Rag tossssser.

Why ?

Let them remain deluded.

Give Turd-in-hand another 5 year deal as far as I'm concerned. Great player and the 'rags' future at the heart of their defence for the next 8 years hopefully.

<a class="postlink" href="http://io9.com/finally-a-star-wars-special-edition-where-jar-jar-bink-1459413367" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://io9.com/finally-a-star-wars-spec ... 1459413367</a>

Poor old Wio.
Getting more irrelevant by the day and edited out of the latest Star Wars release.

Not even arsed by Ferdinand anymore. Can't even be arsed calling him camel gob. He's honestly become that irrelevant.

Blue Smarties said:
Not even arsed by Ferdinand anymore. Can't even be arsed calling him camel gob. He's honestly become that irrelevant.
We're of the same opinion, mate.

New nickname. The Irrelevant One? Mr Irrelevant?

Blue Smarties said:
Well said. The bloke is a nothing, and will now try to become a celebrity. Watch out for appearances on some celebrity dancing programme, celebrity Family Fortunes, I'm a Celebrity, or even a bit part in something by Ricky Gervais.

Personally I'd rather see the fucker playing for another 3 years and being a big part of the demise.

The thing is we all knew he was fucked 4 years ago when he got done for pace by Emile Heskey in England training and blew his knee out

I reiterate the point that he got done for PACE by EMILE HESKEY the BLEW his KNEE at the age of 31 it was time to stick a fork in him because he was done

Deepest Blue said:
http://io9.com/finally-a-star-wars-special-edition-where-jar-jar-bink-1459413367

Poor old Wio.
Getting more irrelevant by the day and edited out of the latest Star Wars release.

Just wait till he packs in officially, and not just the physical winding down we've seen over the last couple of seasons, and BTSport will be installing him in pride of place, fronting CKW - bowls, curling, windsurfing, marbles. Just keep CamelGob from spoiling the footy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.