Lets Get Behind Bridgey Today!

BibbyBlue85

Today is going to be a massive game for Bridge if selected. It will be easy for his mind to be elsewhere but im sure if we are vocal for the lad, this will give him the confidence boost he needs to perform well.

Bridge has had many critics from a section of fans but im sure we can all come together today and show the lad we are 100% behind him.

I for one will be giving him a huge cheer today along with Ade who also needs to feel the love.

Today we can show we are the best fans in the land and all the world. I will never forget the reception David James got when he made a right cock-up for England (forgot who it was against) and it's things like that which make me proud of this club. I know for a fact everyone will be behind Adebayor, but some will not know about Bridge as it's a lesser 'experience' in my books.

C_T_I_D said:
Today we can show we are the best fans in the land and all the world. I will never forget the reception David James got when he made a right cock-up for England (forgot who it was against) and it's things like that which make me proud of this club. I know for a fact everyone will be behind Adebayor, but some will not know about Bridge as it's a lesser 'experience' in my books.

France Euro 2004, it was gerrards fault but everyone blamed james

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Dont forget everyone in football has known about this for ages, its just the papers werent allowed to report it, im sure bridge is already sorted

Haha sh*t good point mate. Oh well i'll still be there for the lad lol

im sure everyone will get behind bridges and ade and show them they are playing for a side with real supporters who are use to heartache and sadness but who nevertheless never loose faith with the team and their players and really want them to do well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.