Lets get rid of Hughes .... But keep these superstar players

pissedagain said:
look trig we know you work at the ground and hughes has probably said hello to you, but to back after that, is it not him who played robbo in spain not fully fit, is it not him who played big daft benji today,not fully fit, all this support for him, just what the fuck has he done to earn such loyalty

Ok I work at the ground but havent ever spoke to him, and honestly I am not saying he is the right man for the job. I am just trying to say that there are other things such as players that need considering! as for playing Onuha instad of Richards said in another post can you imagine the flak if he had done that with the same result!

I just feel that after half a season it is too early to be getting rid of yet another manager.

Here you are trigger, something i posted on mancityblues yesterday.

Hart

Richards Kompany Dunne

SWP Zabaleta Garrido

Ireland Elano

Caciedo Jo

We're playing West Brom and this is a team that we have to try a different formation and tactics against. This 4-5-1 and counter attacking formation isn't working and enough is enough. Its about time we tested a team and put them to the sword.

So i've gone for the 3 at the back with Zab holding in midfield to give that extra protection. Garrido and SWP's fitness levels aren't a problem and they can both run up and down the line all day long. Also, i dont see the RWB position being a problem as SWP can defend pretty well. Ireland and Elano should be able to find room behind the front 2 and i'd give them the liscense to get forward as much as possible. Caciedo starts only cos of his goal on Thursday night and deserves another chance and Jo should link up with the 2 attacking midfielders and WB's quite well, playing more of a support striker role.

We have to take it to West Brom, we are a far better team on paper, but sometimes that isn't enough.

i know what you mean about not getting rid of another manager,but honestly i just dont think hes up to the job, i can only imagine the reason we are not hearing cries of hughes out from the stands is because 1. we are trying to give him a chance 2. we think the transfer window will save us

pissedagain said:
i know what you mean about not getting rid of another manager,but honestly i just dont think hes up to the job, i can only imagine the reason we are not hearing cries of hughes out from the stands is because 1. we are trying to give him a chance 2. we think the transfer window will save us

RobinJo said:
BlueMooney said:
Constructive.

Thanks for that. Exactly what we need where we are.

Yes it is. Shut the fuck up.

No, it isn't.

If you'd like to offer something constructive, I'd gladly listen. But name calling and angry, irrational abuse will get us nowhere.

Criticism is fine, but when you're just name-calling for the sake of it, it's pointless.

Cue another "shut the fuck up", perhaps?

Somebody posted the other day, a list of matches over the next month and a half, and there wasn't one team that given a fair wind we couldn't take three points from, playing well or playing badly. But two of the list have been and gone and we have no points from six. Players and manager are charged and bloody well paid to extricate the team from getting out the merde by half way through February. Hopefully, by that time, transfer window notwithstanding, we will be out of the bottom three. If not, time for a rescue act, but whoever comes will have to take points at the Swamp, the Bridge, Anfield and the Arse (Villa exc. cos wiv already shelled out those points!) Oh MIGAWD . . . . . . . .we're DOOMED, DOOMED I tell ye.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Somebody posted the other day, a list of matches over the next month and a half, and there wasn't one team that given a fair wind we couldn't take three points from, playing well or playing badly. But two of the list have been and gone and we have no points from six. Players and manager are charged and bloody well paid to extricate the team from getting out the merde by half way through February. Hopefully, by that time, transfer window notwithstanding, we will be out of the bottom three. If not, time for a rescue act, but whoever comes will have to take points at the Swamp, the Bridge, Anfield and the Arse (Villa exc. cos wiv already shelled out those points!) Oh MIGAWD . . . . . . . .we're DOOMED, DOOMED I tell ye.

I would agree I don,t think there are many of us who expected nothing less than 3 points today really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.