Lets give Academy kids a chance for remainder of PL fixtures.

Cityinmyheart

Good oppurtunity to give Doyle, Bernable, Palmer, Nmecha and Delap a taste of first team action. No point in playing on Mendy or Aguero (Apart from the last fixture at Etihad). Only one full time academy graduate in Pep 5 year tenure (Foden). That number needs to increase.

16 players can potentially play in the CL final, and we might need to bring in Aguero or Sterling to get a goal or Mendy to cover because Zinchenko gets injured or who knows what. The senior players who are out of form will, except maybe one or two, need to come back into the team. Now is the time to build the confidence, keep players match fit, and get every squad player ready for one of the biggest matches of the career. I like the sentiment of bringing in youth, and I hope we start to fold players in, but that will be for early league cup matches next year. No messing about now in these three games.

I'd honestly be surprised if any of them get a game. On Friday when we next play it's basically two weeks until the CL final. I reckon Pep won't want any of them to feel like they can switch off at all. I personally expect just sides constantly rotated with half starters/half backups.

I'd honestly be surprised if any of them get a game. On Friday when we next play it's basically two weeks until the CL final. I reckon Pep won't want any of them to feel like they can switch off at all. I personally expect just sides constantly rotated with half starters/half backups.

I agree,we may see a couple on the bench but i don't expect many minutes.

Doyle and Delap are the obvious two.

Good oppurtunity to give Doyle, Bernable, Palmer, Nmecha and Delap a taste of first team action. No point in playing on Mendy or Aguero (Apart from the last fixture at Etihad). Only one full time academy graduate in Pep 5 year tenure (Foden). That number needs to increase.
Two, Eric Garcia.

Regardless of what people may think of him he still counts as a full member of the 1st team squad.

The only 2 that have a realistic chance of minutes are Doyle and Palmer.

Pep will give Kun the opportunity to break Rooney's record, despite his penalty miss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.