Let's have a bit of perspective (Footballing).

softlad

Now dont get me wrong, as I am as pissed off as the next blue at losing last night, but we need to take a bit of a look "outside the box". We lost but we have still qualified, and in first place.

Sunday is a huge game for us, and I get the impression that it may turn into a bit of a HUGHES OUT parade. As blues we need to realise that this is not going to help one little bit, and get 110% behind the players, even if you dont agree with Hughes' position.

The players are the ones who need the lift, and the 12th man that we are famous for (or used to be?). Voicing our anger on Sunday is not the way to go (IMO).

So lets channel some of the passion that is going into the Hughes Out campaigns, and put that passion into the 11 players, on the field on Sunday. I know I will be.

CTID

avoidconfusion said:
Ok, if we lose on sunday, what will you say then?

My point is that Sunday's game against WBA should be the focus of our passion, let's not turn it into something we dont need it to be.

The players NEED our support.

][/color]
softlad said:
Now dont get me wrong, as I am as pissed off as the next blue at losing last night, but we need to take a bit of a look "outside the box". We lost but we have still qualified, and in first place.

Sunday is a huge game for us, and I get the impression that it may turn into a bit of a HUGHES OUT parade. As blues we need to realise that this is not going to help one little bit, and get 110% behind the players, even if you dont agree with Hughes' position.

The players are the ones who need the lift, and the 12th man that we are famous for (or used to be?). Voicing our anger on Sunday is not the way to go (IMO).

So lets channel some of the passion that is going into the Hughes Out campaigns, and put that passion into the 11 players, on the field on Sunday. I know I will be.

CTID

Thats right lets cheer and clap our team right into the championship
nothing to do with loyalty HUGHES IS THE WRONG MAN

whp.blue said:
][/color]
softlad said:

CTID

Hughes may or may not be the right man, but voicing our disdain while our players are on the pitch is hardly going to help is it?

softlad said:
whp.blue said:
][/color]

Hughes may or may not be the right man, but voicing our disdain while our players are on the pitch is hardly going to help is it?
is that the overpaid under achieving players ? anyone who earns £10K and up a week should not need the cheers of hardworking underpaid fans to motivate them
I THINK EVERONE HAS FORGOT THEY ARE HIGHLY PAID TO ENTERTAIN US IF THEY DO THAT THEN I WILL CHEER THEM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.