Lets have that Bluemoon special effect lighting at the semi!

Wheelsy said:
What, on the website? How do you suggest that?

No, at the game. That thing they do when turn the lights off and put that bluemoon spot lights onto the crowd. It's really excellent.

Mancity17 said:
I reckon because they didnt do it for blackburn they are goin to do it but some thing really special ;)

I think you're right.

Maybe they should turn the lights down, have the famous picture of Carlos come on the screens and say "Manchester City would like to welcome the away support to MANCHESTER", then start bluemoon......

blueinbolton77 said:
Wheelsy said:
What, on the website? How do you suggest that?

No, at the game. That thing they do when turn the lights off and put that bluemoon spot lights onto the crowd. It's really excellent.

Bless :)

It's just awesome when the lights go out, and the bluemoon comes on the big screen, sends shivers down my spine and makes me ever so PROUD to be a blue. CTID

Mancity17 said:
I think you're right.

Maybe they should turn the lights down, have the famous picture of Carlos come on the screens and say "Manchester City would like to welcome the away support to MANCHESTER", then start bluemoon......

PMSL

If the old chap who used to stand outside Maine Road with his 'The End Is Nigh' sandwich board is still alive....can we get him to stand outside the away end.... ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.