Lets hope

bluesharx

Lescotts got a big part to play, now it looks like kolos looking like he'll get a 6 months+ ban and lets be fair, hes not done to bad. Boatang and Boyata maybe still a bit raw, ' I dont know ' but lets hope he seizes his moment.

I have my doubts that Kolo might not be in our team next season. Or will we pay his wages and just wait?

BlueCityfan said:
I have my doubts that Kolo might not be in our team next season. Or will we pay his wages and just wait?

I expect we will continue to pay his wages as we don't want to piss off Yaya after all the effort we spent getting him here.

Does any ban include the time taken during the off season? i.e. will May-August take up 3 months of any ban? Or do they just count season time?

Project said:
Does any ban include the time taken during the off season? i.e. will May-August take up 3 months of any ban? Or do they just count season time?

Yes it will count in the off season, otherwise a 2 year ban would last for an eternity.

bluesharx said:
Lescotts got a big part to play, now it looks like kolos looking like he'll get a 6 months+ ban and lets be fair, hes not done to bad. Boatang and Boyata maybe still a bit raw, ' I dont know ' but lets hope he seizes his moment.

I think that the CB pairing is the least of Mancini's and our worries. Any combination of Vinnie, Jole, Jerome and even Micah, and then there's DB who can do sterling work in the middle as long as Crappenberg doesn't have the whistle, at CB will be good enough. A creative partner for DS is what we are cryin' out for.

The more he plays the better he looks, probably has everything down to forming an understanding with the other centre backs, great in the air just wish he could move a bit quicker, but if he had that he would be world beater.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.