PSG 46000
Man City 45000
Juventus 40000
Atletico Madrid 33000
Galatasaray 33000
Wolsburg 23000
Malmao 20000
Moscow 18000

Attendances for last night,even the might before only Kiev (60000) and Arsenal (49000 aparently) got more than likkle City but the press still banging on about poor attendance at pur gaff.

PSG 46000
Man City 45000
Juventus 40000
Atletico Madrid 33000
Galatasaray 33000
Wolsburg 23000
Malmao 20000
Moscow 18000

Attendances for last night,even the might before only Kiev (60000) and Arsenal (49000 aparently) got more than likkle City but the press still banging on about poor attendance at pur gaff.
I mean seriously who gives a fuck.Definitely not me.

Couldn't give a shit.... What's ironic is alot of the Vermin who like to throw this "emptihad" jibe at us rarely ever go to Old Toilet anyway.
It's fucking embaressing for them when you consider Alot of us Blues have been to their chosen club's stadium more times than they have.

I never saw anything about Juventus when their stadiums have been empty yet were packed in the Chumps League Final.
No critisism of their fanbase.

I go to watch my club, I attend matches, I don't give a fuck what any other supporter or **** journalist who gets their freebies at the Etihad say's about how many empty seats are in the stadium.... It just show's how fucking sad they are!

I think the obsession with our attendance is fucking weird. The Wealdstone Raider must be like a demigod to those weirdos you hear using it as a put down.

Shrug. We won't kill this myth as it's one of the few things rival fans have to poke fun at us for.

We're winning titles, we're buying great players, we're introducing youth players to the squad, we're playing attractive football, we're top of the league, we're in profit, our owners are classy, our manager is classy, our players are classy...

If the only thing the rival fans can try & take the p*ss out of us for is attendance (which can easily be disproven with the figures anyway) then we're doing something right in my books.

Shrug. We won't kill this myth as it's one of the few things rival fans have to poke fun at us for.

We're winning titles, we're buying great players, we're introducing youth players to the squad, we're playing attractive football, we're top of the league, we're in profit, our owners are classy, our manager is classy, our players are classy...

If the only thing the rival fans can try & take the p*ss out of us for is attendance (which can easily be disproven with the figures anyway) then we're doing something right in my books.
Is the correct answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.