Let's not get carried away...

I'm not getting carried away.

But I think we are going to win the league.

That's four league derbies out of five that we have won and won well, and the other one we didn't deserve to lose.

We are better than them and we are better than Chelsea. If we don't win the league I'll be disappointed.

NoahCity said:
Fantastic win, but it is still just September. United will probably not lie down and with their schedule they will probably come back over the next month. However, if we can steer clear of injuries and get performances like this every week it should be great season.

With all due respect Noah,fuck united... they have played us,Chelsea and liverpool, they have 1 point from 9 scored two conceeded 5..

They havent got the pisscan anymore to rally the troops,great half time time team talk yesterday from moyes.. we scored twice in the first 7 mins of the second half.. United first real shot was from Fellatio on 67 minutes..

67 minutes ffs..

Moyes is their achilles heel,but they'll want to save face,so will keep him no matter what..

Next up dippers and Suarez..

good luck with that Daveyboy..

-- Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:25 am --

Didsbury Dave said:

That's four league derbies out of five that we have won and won well, and the other one we didn't deserve to lose.

We are better than them and we are better than Chelsea. If we don't win the league I'll be disappointed.

don't forget the north London pair, it would be churlish to write them off just yet

Didsbury Dave said:

But I think we are going to win the league.That's four league derbies out of five that we have won and won well, and the other one we didn't deserve to lose.

Spot on mr D.

cibaman said:
United will still finish in the top 2. Did well to keep going at 4-0, will wear most teams down by virtue of self belief and sheer endeavour. They're not a great team, haven't been since the 1-6, but have incredible resilience, an ability to hoover up points and many teams are beaten before they start against them.

They will be lucky to get in the top 4, with that fucking idiot in charge.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cafepress.co.uk/+demolition-derby+gifts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cafepress.co.uk/+demolition-derby+gifts</a>

2mxeeev.jpg

send out your invites chaps.. ;)

tonea2003 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

don't forget the north London pair, it would be churlish to write them off just yet

Arsenal are a much better side this year, but I still see us having the quality and the depth for the 38 games.

pominoz said:
cibaman said:
United will still finish in the top 2. Did well to keep going at 4-0, will wear most teams down by virtue of self belief and sheer endeavour. They're not a great team, haven't been since the 1-6, but have incredible resilience, an ability to hoover up points and many teams are beaten before they start against them.

They will be lucky to get in the top 4, with that fucking idiot in charge.

Now, now, now, let's not be too hasty. I think Gollum should be given time ... lot's of time :)

tonea2003 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

The season will be too long for Arsenal, they just haven't got the depth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.