Let's raise a glass to Mancini

blucat599

Ist year and got us to the top, may this guy find himself at home with us for many years, top man, top manager, cheers Bob

Jittery start when he first came but it's all coming together nicely now. Great team performance and seems to be getting the best from the players. The ultimate test of his man management skills will be Balotelli though.

Has he calmed Balo down already, a hat trick today and no histrionics,
how about that for starters.

blucat599 said:
Ist year and got us to the top, may this guy find himself at home with us for many years, top man, top manager, cheers Bob

im a big mancini fan always have been, but the glass of champers is on ice till may

When i saw the teamsheet i thought today was going to be a risk to let some players get some rest but very comfortable today. Brilliant.

Hows about this lovely little bit of reverse psychology after the game.....

"I know that we are top but I think it will only be for three hours. It is important to be there at the end of the season."

You listening Brum players? Superstar.

C_T_I_D said:
Jittery start when he first came but it's all coming together nicely now. Great team performance and seems to be getting the best from the players. The ultimate test of his man management skills will be Balotelli though.

His interview with GMR was all about Balotelli. He said he would like to punch him sometimes! He also said he fights with him on a daily basis! I am sure some of it was lost in translation or tongue in cheek but I get the feeling he is battling hard to get Balo onside!!

To be fair he had to turn around a leaky defence then work forward through midfield, then the attack, along the way dealing with the likes of Robinho, Adebayor and not least Carlos(left Balotelli out of that), so let's acknowledge a bloody good job so far, whether or not we have agreed with the tactics, all along he has kept his dignity. Bravo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.