Letter from Fletcher

Didsbury Dave said:
BillyMC said:
BringBackSwales said:

Unfortunately Mancini is implicated in this as he was pictured on the pitch with BillyMC....surely he should be moved to the third tier from the dugout.

CIMG0301v1.jpg
Tolmie reckons this is why he hasn't signed his new contract. Fletcher won't drop the charges so he won't sign.

Haha brilliant!

danebanksheik said:
No one near us on the second tier has had a letter. I think they are picking on the first tier crowd here.

They were going to do the 2nd tier guys as well but realised they were on thin ice when it was pointed out that Health and Safety may get involved against the club as a defence, due to there not being any "Mind the step" warnings along the front of said tier.

law74 said:
Impeccable One said:
sergiokun said:
If we do win it next season everyone will be on the pitch again. I think its abit sad fair play you lost your head like all of us. I said much worse fergies way :-)

They cant stop people

Next year the club will be selling a 'grass pass' for the last game. If we win the title then it allows 15 minutes access to the pitch, where you can run around & cry like a baby. If we don't win the league there will be no refunds and the pass can not be used for future seasons.

How many loyalty points do you get with this pass? and are they doubled if you are superbia?

No loyalty points, but Superbia members get a 1" piece of turf from the center circle, in a winners gift box, to take home.

And, there are no loyalty points required for the grass pass.

welcometomanchester said:
Cheesy said:
IMO every single person who blatantly disregarded the rules on that day (rules that are there for everyone's safety) and ran on to the pitch should be identified and banned from the ground.
Nice try.

I mean it! Might actually be able to get a bloody season ticket!

BillyMC said:
blutomato42 said:
Let's see this letter then.
For legal reasons I've been advised not to post it on here just yet. The MEN have also been in touch and made a decent offer for my story so I'm holding fire. My brief has had further contact with City officials and they have said they are mainly tracking down people from the family stand, because it sets a bad example to the kids. As one poster has said, kids were abandoned by parents and one kid still hasn't been claimed from lost property (he's been living with Bernard Halfords spare bedroom) You've been warned.Get yourselves a good brief, pm me if you need Pratt and Witneys number as they're doing a two for one deal and I'm on a 10% cut)

this is absolutely hilarious ;; As one poster has said, kids were abandoned by parents and one kid still hasn't been claimed from lost property (he's been living with Bernard Halfords spare bedroom)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.