Lewis Fiorini

I really think we should avoid Scottish football as much as possible when it comes to loans. Except maybe to the OF.

I say that as a regular attendee of the Scottish Premiership, there is not much football played.

He'd be much better off getting a higher level Championship loan, when he played last season he showed he's more than capable there.
Apparently we aren’t willing to use what would be classed as an ‘international loan’ to send Lewis out to Scotland as we have a maximum of seven and they are already planned for other players.
If he goes to Scotland or abroad it would have to be a permanent deal
Could still be loaned to the Championship, there’s a decent player there, he just needs better luck with injuries than he had last season

He’s not city first team level so if a good option to sell comes in now then it’s good business

Knowing his dad, and how big a blue Lewis is, I really hope he stays injury free this year and gets the chance to show his worth on loan before any decisions are made.
Any inside knowledge about his next move? I am a bit surprised that more of our lads have not got loan moves sorted yet as most clubs have started pre-season training.

24rxe0.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.