Leyton Orient release statement re: Olympic Stadium

I assume this THFC6061 is the same deluded muppet who was kicked off the F365 forum several years ago for being a gigantic pain in the arse. I was dreading the day he eventually stumbled across Bluemoon. Don't bother trying to have a proper reasoned debate with him, just point and laugh at him and ignore his bitter delusional ramblings on all things related to Spurs.

Dubai Blue said:
I assume this THFC6061 is the same deluded muppet who was kicked off the F365 forum several years ago for being a gigantic pain in the arse. I was dreading the day he eventually stumbled across Bluemoon. Don't bother trying to have a proper reasoned debate with him, just point and laugh at him and ignore his bitter delusional ramblings on all things related to Spurs.
A Spurs fan; delusional? Get away.

THFC6061 said:
ban-mcfc said:
do you want this new stadium though?

Spurs desperately need a new 60,000 seat stadium if we are to maintain our place as one of Europe's top clubs.

I'd much prefer it if it were where our current ground is.

But forces seem to be conspiring against us to make this possible.

If we really have no other choice other than moving to the 2012 Olympic Games site, I'd rather we did that than stagnate in N17.

You're absolutely spot on there mate. If you're gonna stagnate then do it in style.

THFC6061 said:
jimharri said:
Gotta love those ''Tottingham'' fans.

Well last time I checked, Spurs were one of only eight clubs who won their UEFA Champions League group this season.

Yet the chances are you will be playing Europa League football next season.

I'm a West Ham and as much as I don't want an athletics stadium for a ground Spurs should no way be allowed to move to our borough of Newham formally known as West Ham. It would seriously threaten our future support and catchment area for youth players it's just all wrong imho

Imo West Ham should have the Stadium as it's their Area and although an Athletics Track around the Pitch would be a bit shit at least it will generate more income I suppose. Spuds shouldn't sell out by moving to a different part of London.

Maybe if they were called 'London Athletic' or something it wouldn't be too bad just like our own move, we are Manchester City and moved within the City of Manchester still under the same Council.

Luckily 'Arry opened his stupid gob and ruined any chance Spurs had of getting the stadium. He alienated Seb Coe. West Ham are a shoe in for it now.

Dont care what happens to it as long as Spurs dont get there claws on it.

Along with everton, joint 2nd worse fans/club in prem.

Despise them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.