Liam Delap | On loan at Hull City

When he played for the U21s against Mansfield he physically matched them no problem.
Just hope he plays with some senior pros to get enough service.

There’s a real possibility that after many years bemoaning the lack of kids making it into the first team we are on the cusp of having 3 or 4 good enough.
Exciting times.
3 or 4 good enough at our present level at that, all part of the long term planning.

Heard some rumours that City think this kid is genuinely the real deal. Exciting.

I've got that same feeling about it - like something special is on the horizon with him.

The club will have to be careful how they play it with Aguero heading for the exit and Jesus well established. If he makes an impression this season and shows geniune first team promise, they'll have a big decision to make when Aguero leaves - do you sign the £100m replacement or place some trust in what we already have.

I'd like to think the club will have learnt from their mistakes by losing a player like Sancho, but my optimism in the academies intergration has faded over the last few seasons.

For now anyway, I hope he makes a big impact, such a massive opportunity for him tonight and going forward this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.