Liam Delap | On loan at Hull City

Pep won’t throw him in at the deep end. He should get a place on the bench.

Especially as he will play Raz there..... these are the variables attached to throwing him in too soon, the psychological side potentially could set him back due to it appearing like reliance, he doesn’t need that at his age, regardless what he feels, that’s Peps job to nurture!

It’d be risky to start him although if you’re going to need to play him I’d be tempted to give him the 1st hour instead of trying to make an impact as a sub. A bit backwards from normal but in the event we are chasing the match it may be too big an ask to bring him on late

More likely we’ll just rotate one of our many wingers through if we don’t think Sterling can play 90 there or repeat Foden there as he did late last season to have a strong press

These are the situations that define how academy will shape up. If manager doesn't play him this time (not saying should start all matches) then he will leave next season. If absence of 2 strikers can't get you minutes nothing will. It will be Sancho 2.0

Let's see how this works out

He won't start tomorrow because he'll be starting against Burnley on Weds.

Will likely get 15 mins or so.

Probably for the best as Soyuncu would pose a pretty formidable test for a 17 year old i.e kick the shit out of him all game.

I think he deserves a start against Leicester but think he will put Sterling there. He doesn't panic when in the box and could come on quickly if given the opportunity.

He won't start tomorrow because he'll be starting against Burnley on Weds.

Will likely get 15 mins or so.

Probably for the best as Soyuncu would pose a pretty formidable test for a 17 year old i.e kick the shit out of him all game.
I agree with you that since he probably plays Wednesday he won’t start tomorrow, but I don’t think we need to worry about him getting kicked too much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.