Liam Delap | On loan at Hull City

I think we could really do with someone like Delap right now. A natural goal scorer and something very different from what we usually have upfront

Really have a feeling Pep wont use him despite the matches coming every 3 days. He scored a couple in reserve team since his debut goal in Carabao.
Pep is waiting for Kun/Jesus to come back, until then its Torres, Sterling, Mahrez will play as striker.

If Delap wont even have a sub appearance all these weeks since both Kun/Jesus are out that will show what Pep think of Delap.

I am fed up seeing Mahrez inside the box (sterling does same often) and then he makes it so complicated that he walks the ball out or mumbles the chance away instead of making a good shot what a striker, even a youth striker would naturally do.

Really have a feeling Pep wont use him despite the matches coming every 3 days. He scored a couple in reserve team since his debut goal in Carabao.
Pep is waiting for Kun/Jesus to come back, until then its Torres, Sterling, Mahrez will play as striker.

If Delap wont even have a sub appearance all these weeks since both Kun/Jesus are out that will show what Pep think of Delap.

I am fed up seeing Mahrez inside the box (sterling does same often) and then he makes it so complicated that he walks the ball out or mumbles the chance away instead of making a good shot what a striker, even a youth striker would naturally do.
In fairness to Pep,he has looked a bit out of sorts in the last few games for the EDS,however he still gets on the scoresheet (one a peach) and that's never a bad trait in a striker.

watched him a few times now and whilst he has great potential he really is not ready for our first team yet. Harewood-Bellis looks more composed even though - as a defender - every mistake could be costly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.