Liam Delap | On loan at Hull City

Thought the same thing.

Even if he was eligible, Pep would probably say there's no point in him missing the Saints game to sit on the bench vs. Monchengladbach.

I do think we're reaching a stage where he simply has to be given a reward for this form now though. 13 goals and 3 assists in his last 6 games...you can't ignore that or you piss people off and disincentivise them.

The sooner we get the league tied up the easier it would be to give minutes to Delap & co.

Even if he was eligible, Pep would probably say there's no point in him missing the Saints game to sit on the bench vs. Monchengladbach.

I do think we're reaching a stage where he simply has to be given a reward for this form now though. 13 goals and 3 assists in his last 6 games...you can't ignore that or you piss people off and disincentivise them.

That chasm between EDS and first team football still remains. Lad is talented. Still has work to do but it would have been nice to see some cameo appearances.

Would it take Messi level of talent for a chance? I know there’s a blueprint to it as seen with Foden. Even took Kane a couple of loan spells before he got his chance but

City are at the point where there’s a possible replacement for Kun on the horizon. If someone’s of Håland’ ilk comes in, what happens? Jesus is still a striker and I doubt anyone would want to be 3rd choice.

Surprised he didn't get a call up to England's U21 squad.

Looking at that list, it seems like only players who play in a men's league got called up, but Delap definitely should have made that list.

Surprised he didn't get a call up to England's U21 squad.

Looking at that list, it seems like only players who play in a men's league got called up, but Delap definitely should have made that list.

It’s Boothroyd. Not surprised he didn’t call him up. Called up Brewster that’s done fuck all. Would’ve been a good stage for him to display his talent as well.

It’s Boothroyd. Not surprised he didn’t call him up. Called up Brewster that’s done fuck all. Would’ve been a good stage for him to display his talent as well.
How did Liverpool get do much for Brewster.
The transfer guy at Liverpool committed daylight robbery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.