Liam Delap | On loan at Hull City

I am not sure Rooney will be there next season. Derby are in free fall.

Getting the right loan is so hard for players. Two years ago Mount played for Derby and they almost went up. It must have been a great experience for him. The last two seasons have been a huge struggle and a young player might sink in that environment.

We have to find a level that stretches the player but not so much that they risk little playing time. And identify a team that looks stable. And thats before we find a team that plays a style that will teach them good habits.

I think some posters are trying to build a persona around delap. Ie he’s too aggressive and moody...

he’s only 18 isn’t he? He will grow out of that or learn to use it in his game. Overall though he’s really talented. If we don’t give him a chance I’m sure he will prove how good he is elsewhere

Can’t see another club in the top league giving him game time, and the Championship is better suited when the player in question is physically underdeveloped, which in his case is less of a concern. If a loan is necessary, perhaps one of the Old Firm, or better still just keep him with the first-team squad until Christmas and see how he develops. Lad only turned 18 in February, so softly softly catchee monkey.

I think some posters are trying to build a persona around delap. Ie he’s too aggressive and moody...

he’s only 18 isn’t he? He will grow out of that or learn to use it in his game. Overall though he’s really talented. If we don’t give him a chance I’m sure he will prove how good he is elsewhere

I'm not,and neither have i seen anyone else mention it as unsolvable issue.

Of course its immaturity......as i stated when i said he's a child in a adult body,and further clarified by stating a loan will help him channel such aggression correctly.

The Championship is the perfect development ground for him.

We need to get in quick with our loans. Norwich might already have loans lined up.
The max we can loan to premier clubs is 2 and the most a team can loan from Premier league clubs is 2.
A lot of teams might take note of what Fulham did and start loaning them from foreign clubs or English teams outside of the premier league.
Exactly and I don't see him on loan at another Premier League Club at this stage of his development. Its a tricky situation

I am not sure Rooney will be there next season. Derby are in free fall.

Getting the right loan is so hard for players. Two years ago Mount played for Derby and they almost went up. It must have been a great experience for him. The last two seasons have been a huge struggle and a young player might sink in that environment.

We have to find a level that stretches the player but not so much that they risk little playing time. And identify a team that looks stable. And thats before we find a team that plays a style that will teach them good habits.
Barnsley might be a good fit if their coach stays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.