Liam Delap | On loan at Hull City

What odds would you give him of making the grade with us. Having watched him and knowing that our players need to have a fantastic first touch and quick feet I`d give him a 5% chance with us and a 10% chance of making a living in the top two league. I hope he makes it preferable with us. I just think it`s highly unlikely He scores a lots of goals but are his other abilities good enough.

I don't know is the answer.The timing of his rise is slightly off unfortunately,as we need a player we hope he develops into.

Right now,he does score goals,but he can go missing,and his all round game definitely needs to improve.Hoping the aggression is being used appropriately too,recent signs are good.

If we sign Haaland,clearly this will impact his opportunity long term.Either way,he has to go on loan as we really wont know what we have on our hands until he faces a proper test.

I'd be ecstatic,but they are safe from relegation and i think they will be looking for more experience.

There will be loads of clubs who want him.

People always need strikers, and covid has caused a financial crisis so they can't afford to drop loads of money on players.

I'd be surprised if Brighton, Watford and Norwich don't all ask for him. All need strikers, all play good football.

There will be loads of clubs who want him.

People always need strikers, and covid has caused a financial crisis so they can't afford to drop loads of money on players.

I'd be surprised if Brighton, Watford and Norwich don't all ask for him. All need strikers, all play good football.
Hopefully,not convinced he's that level yet though.Although knowing where the net is stands him in good stead.

18 is so young....its so hard to predict what level he will end up

Its not very common, but I'd really like the club to renew his contract and then give him a 2-year loan spell in the championship

Gives the loaning club a greater incentive to give him gametime and watch him develop, us its really strong league for his current stage

Then we can reassess where he is at in his development, either bringing him in or letting him go with a buy-bac clause In his contract

Not a chance a Premier league side look to take him on loan, they won't gamble their safety on a completely raw kid who isn't even theirs. That's a fantasy land loan.

A spell in the championship hopefully at a decent level in a side that won't just use him as the big guy upfront is the best scenario we can hope for next season.

He needs to play against adults where he can't just rely on his physicality to bully opponents so that he can develop other parts of his game

Be good for him and Palmer both to go to Blackburn a local club won’t have to move too.
would be a decent move, especially as they're in a right state financially and will likely need to sell their main man Armstrong. It's a summer with football league clubs so desperately financially we should have no excuses not to get good first team loans for our youngsters.

I don't know is the answer.The timing of his rise is slightly off unfortunately,as we need a player we hope he develops into.

Right now,he does score goals,but he can go missing,and his all round game definitely needs to improve.Hoping the aggression is being used appropriately too,recent signs are good.

If we sign Haaland,clearly this will impact his opportunity long term.Either way,he has to go on loan as we really wont know what we have on our hands until he faces a proper test.

Absolutely.

Fulham or Brighton would be my preference if they think he`s good enough to get regular game time.

Not a chance a Premier league side look to take him on loan, they won't gamble their safety on a completely raw kid who isn't even theirs. That's a fantasy land loan.

A spell in the championship hopefully at a decent level in a side that won't just use him as the big guy upfront is the best scenario we can hope for next season.

He needs to play against adults where he can't just rely on his physicality to bully opponents so that he can develop other parts of his game
Yet Sheffield United paid Brewster

Yet Sheffield Utd paid £23m for Rhian Brewster

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.