Liam Delap | On loan at Hull City

Southampton seem to want to get all of our players...

I'd be good with selling Delap to them for 10m with a 25m or so buyback, similar to Lavia.

Even better would just be a straight loan, but perhaps less incentive for clubs to play them if they don't feel like they own the player.

With EBH and JA looking sure starters does anyone think LD should find a new club ie Shampton, Leeds , Everton , etc ?

Wasnt he out injured a lot of last season & depends on whether Pep sticks with
4-4-3 this season. Also 5 subs as well so it will be late in the window if he goes & can see it being on loan

I'd like to see Liam get a few PL starts, but it ain't likely to happen at City next season or 23/24. He's simply not at the required level imo.

I expect him to go out on loan for 22/23, and wouldn't be at all surprised to see an 'option to buy' at the end of the loan period.

Given the arrival of Haaland and Alvarez, it looks very much a case of being at the right club, at the wrong time for Liam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.