Liam Delap | On loan at Hull City

It's all good, him playing a senior game, even if he doesn't take to it straight away.

It gives him the heads up, to know which of his tricks & moves are likely to work in senior football & which ones will have to go. Also limited time on the ball, turning, etc, how much body strength he needs, allsorts.

It's just great news, even if he has a stinker, he'll learn loads & be right back at it, ready for another go, if he's got anything about him.

This is how things should be.

I think Mahrez and Torres will likely start tomorrow (at least the latter), so he'll still have some quality in the forward line.

Not sure about how good he actually is based on the little amounts I've seen of him in the senior team, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Bernabe start tomorrow. I do think Ferran will get his first start.

Not sure about how good he actually is based on the little amounts I've seen of him in the senior team, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Bernabe start tomorrow. I do think Ferran will get his first start.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Bernabe playing as one of the 8's

Wouldn't be surprised to see Bernabe playing as one of the 8's

Yeah, could see something along the lines of:

Steffen, Cancelo, Garcia, Otamendi, Ake, Doyle, Bernabe, Palmer, Mahrez, Delap, Torres

Maybe that's a bit too academy heavy but THB and Foden could also be in contention.

Yeah, could see something along the lines of:

Steffen, Cancelo, Garcia, Otamendi, Ake, Doyle, Bernabe, Palmer, Mahrez, Delap, Torres

Maybe that's a bit too academy heavy but THB and Foden could also be in contention.
I thought Cancelo was out until after Internationals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.