Liam Delap | On loan at Hull City

Has a great touch. Just concerns me that Pep won't have a clue what to do with a player like him. Looked more Aguero in workrate than Jesus

Some fucking finish that. It was his «weak foot» as well. You don’t see many 17 year olds with that physicality

His strong foot isn’t too bad either

What a finish. A lot of his game needs to be worked on obviously at 17, but was a relief/pleasure to see a forward of ours roughing their players up for once.

Rough up; I hope that's a euphemism for kick the fucking shit out of the horrible cunts. In particular the nasty little scotch twat who gets away with everything.

Would be nice to see Robertson and Trent Darby pushing Delap into the advertising hoardings , Delap would snap them in half.

He didn’t get the hat trick I expected, but no one is perfect. ;-)

I am very encouraged with what I saw. He does indeed have similar qualities to Haaland (this is the first opportunity I have had to see him properly in a full match, rather than highlights), if not exactly the same combination of skills or quite the quality just yet. He is very aggressive, exceptionally physical for his age, and confident in his abilities. He was manhandling senior players already well in to their careers. Still rough around the edge and perhaps a *tad* overzealous at times, but I think we need a bit of a ‘bastard’ in the squad.

And he is of course younger than Haaland, which bodes well for him and his prospects for the future, especially as he gives us a different option to Jesus and Aguero — one we have been lacking for awhile now. That option is going to be especially useful with Kev, and now Torres whipping in those inch perfect crosses. It is something that could help change things when our normal tactics are not working.

I look forward to seeing him progress and hopefully getting more minutes in the cups and perhaps off the bench over the course of this and coming seasons.

He has a luminous future if he stays grounded and focused... and he seems to be saying all the right things toward doing that.

Could save City a bit of money, as well.

Perfect rotation option to Jesus.

Offers more of an aerial threat, but both still have that rabid dog mentality to get the ball.

We can't rely on Aguero, even when he comes back because we know his time is done. Make him a super sub and get young hungry blood in.
You seriously implying delap over aguero?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.