Liam Delap | On loan at Hull City

Great news. I've got a feeling Pep will like him.
Yeah, probably the most exciting striker we’ve had in the academy since Kelechi. Quick, strong, tall, good dribling and a great finisher. Looks like a complete striker.

The amount of talent our academy is producing now is amazing. THB, Doyle, Bernabe, Nmecha, Palmer, Braaf, Delap etc. I’d not be surprised if a couple of them made it to the first team. The U18 team is amazing as well, probably the best we’ve had in years. Egan-Riley, Mbete-Tabu, Burns, Wilson-Esbrand, Hodge, McAtee, Robinson, Fiorini, Bobb and Edozie. Great players in all positions. Will be interesting to follow them

I have this weird feeling he will play tomorrow to give Jesus rest.

No way it happens of course.

not many videos of him but here is one of him scoring against Burnley in the youth cup

he looks a right unit for a kid of his age (18?)

quite a bit of braff in this as well

Yeah, probably the most exciting striker we’ve had in the academy since Kelechi. Quick, strong, tall, good dribling and a great finisher. Looks like a complete striker.

The amount of talent our academy is producing now is amazing. THB, Doyle, Bernabe, Nmecha, Palmer, Braaf, Delap etc. I’d not be surprised if a couple of them made it to the first team. The U18 team is amazing as well, probably the best we’ve had in years. Egan-Riley, Mbete-Tabu, Burns, Wilson-Esbrand, Hodge, McAtee, Robinson, Fiorini, Bobb and Edozie. Great players in all positions. Will be interesting to follow them

I agree. We have so many talented young players. it would be pretty disappointing if at least two more of those didnt make the first team. there just too good to ignore now

I think it should be doyle next - integrate him into the squad like we did with foden.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.