Liam Delap | On loan at Hull City

You didn't, I was originally responding to someone who did. You just ignored that context so you could have a go at me.
No I had a go at you because you were chatting shite bud.

I also don't believe you're using the word 'context' correctly but that's by the by.

No I had a go at you because you were chatting shite bud.

I also don't believe you're using the word 'context' correctly but that's by the by.
You need to work on your manners mate. You be this much of a patronising twat to a bloke in the street you'd end up with a nose like Ricky Hatton.

You need to work on your manners mate. You be this much of a patronising twat to a bloke in the street you'd end up with a nose like Ricky Hatton.
Again with chatting shite, you've never met me bud ;)

How fast is this kid ? is he young aguero like sprint wise? Delap I mean

Always hard to judge when they're playing against young players too, because you don't know if they're slower than most PL level centre-backs, but I would definitely say he's fast, yep. He can run away from most players, put it that way. Ya know when KDB goes on those runs and drives through midfield? He dribbles a bit like that, but I'd say a bit faster. Ferran Torres-esque pace actually!

Always hard to judge when they're playing against young players too, because you don't know if they're slower than most PL level centre-backs, but I would definitely say he's fast, yep. He can run away from most players, put it that way. Ya know when KDB goes on those runs and drives through midfield? He dribbles a bit like that, but I'd say a bit faster. Ferran Torres-esque pace actually!
Interesting player, would be great to see him off the bench in the league cup. Seems more of a prospect than nmecha from limited amount I have seen Of him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.