Liam Delap | On loan at Hull City

Judging by his inclusion on the bench tonight and Pep’s comments after the match, I think we may seem him start against Bournemouth.

Would be a massive opportunity for him.

Great to see him on the bench.
Yep. Pep only seems to consider youngsters that form part of the initial preseason squad, irrespective of how good others do throughout the season. Braaf was an example last season where he just wouldn’t promote him despite him tearing it up in EDS.

This year preseason isn’t quite like others, but the fact he’s made the jump in Pep’s mind bodes well, particularly with only two central strikers ahead of him. Hopefully he takes his chance on Thursday as he looks to have the tools and just as importantly offers something different.

He's definitely starting against Bournemouth, if I had to guess I'd say doyle and palmer/bernabe might too. Probably harwood bellis and a few youth defenders as well given that walker and mendy had 90 minutes and cancelo & zinchenko are both injured

Really looking forward to seeing this kid play, sounds like he has a decent chance of starting on Thursday.

The only downside is he won't be playing with the likes of Raz and KDB.

However, great opportunity to show he can compete at a higher level and work his way into our plans.

I think Mahrez and Torres will likely start tomorrow (at least the latter), so he'll still have some quality in the forward line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.