Liam Delap | On loan at Hull City

PG.png

It`ll be Stoke

looks like a poor decision to let him go there regarding the style of football he can expect to play in imo.
I strangely think it doesn't matter too much. For me, he needs to improve his first touch and work on keeping his temper. If the supply he's getting is rubbish and he's going to get battered about by experienced centre-halves, he'll need to stay calm.

And any half decent passes he gets he can't be wasting.

At Stoke he could get this experience under less scrutiny than he'd get in the Premier League. I wouldn't expect him to score tons (double figures would be okay) but to come back a bit more grown up and wiser.

I strangely think it doesn't matter too much. For me, he needs to improve his first touch and work on keeping his temper. If the supply he's getting is rubbish and he's going to get battered about by experienced centre-halves, he'll need to stay calm.

And any half decent passes he gets he can't be wasting.

At Stoke he could get this experience under less scrutiny than he'd get in the Premier League. I wouldn't expect him to score tons (double figures would be okay) but to come back a bit more grown up and wiser.

Appreciate your response, and accept the bit about learning to control his temper.Maybe a more physical type of football could be of benefit to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.