Liam Delap | On loan at Hull City

Not even a used sub yesterday. Not seen much of the other players in the squad but younger players getting games ahead of him here. Is he not still not fully recovered from his long injury or is he just not considered starting material for the u19's?

Scarlett has 12 goals in 12 games for the U19’s so it’s understandable why he’s first choice.

Not even a used sub yesterday. Not seen much of the other players in the squad but younger players getting games ahead of him here. Is he not still not fully recovered from his long injury or is he just not considered starting material for the u19's?
He effectively lost an entire season to injury. A shame as he was way beyond the likes of Scarlett at PL2 level. Needs a good loan

He effectively lost an entire season to injury. A shame as he was way beyond the likes of Scarlett at PL2 level. Needs a good loan
Yeah thats what i initially thought when i was looking for the games and hoping he'd feature. Needs a good solid season next year playing at a championship level i feel and really push on.

Yeah thats what i initially thought when i was looking for the games and hoping he'd feature. Needs a good solid season next year playing at a championship level i feel and really push on.
Plenty of time for him, Kane had quite a few underwhelming loan spells before he got a chance at Spurs due to injuries and never looked back. It’s as much about timing and luck as it is talent. Bale and Rashford were the same, both got an unexpected opportunity (Bale as a winger rather than an unconvincing reserve full back who lost his first 20 games or so) and grabbed it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.