Liam Gallagher: 48 hours at Rockfield

Did anyone at Knebworth catch one of the support acts called Pastel. Been listening to
then for the last week got a couple of great tracks ,they’ve got the nineties sound. Lead singer and guitarist from Clayton/Droylsden
We missed them mate, the lad I went with was gutted about missing them. He has has been following them for the last year. apparently they are playing the Ritz in October

I enjoyed it but his voice is pretty crap nowadays which is a shame. Plus some of the lyrics are pretty amateur.

Actually not sure why I enjoyed it now come to think of it. Strange.

Carry on.

I enjoyed it but his voice is pretty crap nowadays which is a shame. Plus some of the lyrics are pretty amateur.

Carry on.
I saw him tonight in Sydney and pretty much agree. I still enjoyed it which is the whole point I suppose.

There did seem to be a whole lot of people that only new his recent solo stuff and obviously didn’t know (or like) his Oasis tunes.

Carry on.
Yeah, I often describe his lyrics as being “juvenile”.

His band was pretty amateur early in his solo career n’all. But he had Barrie Cadogan from Little Barrie on tour with him this time. Great guitarist from a band I love!

Haven't seen a thread on here and I'm not one for creating them but he did put a nice shout out and played live forever in tribute to Paul Ryder who sadly died last week.

I saw him tonight in Sydney and pretty much agree. I still enjoyed it which is the whole point I suppose.

There did seem to be a whole lot of people that only new his recent solo stuff and obviously didn’t know (or like) his Oasis tunes.
Usually the other way round at his gigs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.