Liam Gallagher: 48 hours at Rockfield

Do you mean Malahide park ? My cousin lives in Artane maybe you could video, it might be good
I worked in Dublin for 12 months we loved it. It will have changed a lot since then It was Dalkey but the land has been built on Posh houses cost a fortune

Do you mean Malahide park ? My cousin lives in Artane maybe you could video, it might be good
I worked in Dublin for 12 months we loved it. It will have changed a lot since then It was Dalkey but the land has been built on Posh houses cost a fortune
Malahide Castle is later. Not sure of the Lind up.
Noel is playing in St. Anne’s park tomorrow. My venture down with the egg new dog.

Edit: Dalkey is south side posh.
every where else mentioned is true north side.

I’m Artane born and bred. Never lived anywhere else…..
Apart from a year in Nivelles.

Malahide Castle is later. Not sure of the Lind up.
Noel is playing in St. Anne’s park tomorrow. My venture down with the egg new dog.

Edit: Dalkey is south side posh.
every where else mentioned is true north side.
I should really read back before sending. Auto correct has a mind of it’s own.

We got out of the blue car park easily, lots of comments about empty seats over 60. Thousand were sold
Liam mentioned the Burnage Massive I don’t know who they are.?Possibly all the people at the front going mental all. night.

Knebworth everyone says there might be a video made the tv cameras were there.
We couldn’t go but John Squire joined him on stage

He can still play that guitar I bet it was superb listening it’s a bit scratchy on this

November’88 saw Stone Roses in Washington

Did anyone at Knebworth catch one of the support acts called Pastel. Been listening to
then for the last week got a couple of great tracks ,they’ve got the nineties sound. Lead singer and guitarist from Clayton/Droylsden

Did anyone at Knebworth catch one of the support acts called Pastel. Been listening to
then for the last week got a couple of great tracks ,they’ve got the nineties sound. Lead singer and guitarist from Clayton/Droylsden
Is this them there only young but I think these could be the ones Liam or someone mentioned

the acoustic is great good luck to them

Last edited:
Anyone else at knebworth over the weekend. It was absolutely epic. Liam and Kasabian were superb

I was mate, on the Saturday. What an amazing day/experience. The whole gig was class, it was possibly the best I have ever heard Liam sound (Kasabian were top notch, and got the crowd bouncing) but just the sense of occasion was massive! some class memories were made!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.