Liam Gallagher: 48 hours at Rockfield

Just got back from Knebworth.
Great concert, we all really enjoyed it. My boys 1st outdoor concert like that. He is a mad Oasis and City fan.

Concert full of v drunk/high oily southerners trying to be mancs.
getting out was a nightmare. Narrow walkways for a mile to the car park. Some very dodgy bits where I was thankful there were no Lpool fans ala Paris.
Chaos in car park -2 hours to get out- no one organising. Probably similar to life in a day at old Trafford!

Just got back from Knebworth.
Great concert, we all really enjoyed it. My boys 1st outdoor concert like that. He is a mad Oasis and City fan.

Concert full of v drunk/high oily southerners trying to be mancs.
getting out was a nightmare. Narrow walkways for a mile to the car park. Some very dodgy bits where I was thankful there were no Lpool fans ala Paris.
Chaos in car park -2 hours to get out- no one organising. Probably similar to life in a day at old Trafford!
Sound great fun,were you fortunate enough to have piss thrown over you too?

Sound great fun,were you fortunate enough to have piss thrown over you too?
Yes great fun. Fortunately this time we avoided the ‘golden rain’ scenario. Such an attractive quality of Oasis type fans.
had it at one of the last ever Oásis concerts at Wembley though. Charming, one must say!

We got out of the blue car park easily, lots of comments about empty seats over 60. Thousand were sold
Liam mentioned the Burnage Massive I don’t know who they are.?Possibly all the people at the front going mental all. night.

Knebworth everyone says there might be a video made the tv cameras were there.
We couldn’t go but John Squire joined him on stage

He can still play that guitar I bet it was superb listening it’s a bit scratchy on this

Last edited:
Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds or whatever they’re called playing in the local park tomorrow.
Judging by Paul Heaton and Deacon Blue amongst others tonight I should be able to hear them from my back garden with s decent easterly breeze.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.