Liam Gallagher - As you were

I must be the only one that really likes China town

I'll put in a few words in defence of Chinatown. The chorus has a lovely, almost haunting, melody and there's some pleasant guitar work that reminds me of Simon & Garfunkel. The lyrics in the verses are the songs problem: rhyming nonsense that nuzzle up against the cringe button. I don't mind nonsense lyrics, T.Rex were my first musical love, but they have to be nonsense with style.

I didn't realise how bad the music industry was in until I read that this album is course to sell 100k copies by Friday, that's meant to huge in this age of music. It's sold more copies than the rest of the top 20 combined, 79k while darkness are in 2nd place selling 4k copies as of yesterday.

Noel's latest song this week is a big pile of shit too!

Liam is the man of the moment!

I've all I need is a tune, he likes pissing his brother off, he should release this as his 5th single, we know Noel's views on no more than 4 singles on an album.

After listening to the album since Friday I can say it’s a great album an 8.5/10 there are at least 6 songs on there that a truly great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.