Liam Gallagher on City, United etc

To be fair, there may be some truth in that. One of my two sisters that grew up with me in Failsworth (yes, not the city centre) now lives down in Winchester and it seems to be more noticeable to me that it appears more prevalent (granted after she's had a few beers)...........

Fuck me you are an M35er, that puts you up one notch in my book. Await someone else to call us from Oldham even though the ground is 5 minutes drive way down Briscoe Lane.

Very true, lads from a school in Longsight returning from a school fight in Marple were goaded into getting off the bus as it passed Liam’s school,
unfortunately for Liam his school chums scattered .
He ended up in hospital after he received a clout round the head with a wooden hammer and a few of the Longsight lads were expelled .
They would drink in the same pubs with Liam in Fallowfield years later and laugh about it.
School fights in Marple?

My next door neighbour growing up was in his year at school and he used to tell us stories about him all the time.
He was certainly ‘thought of’ as being absolute nails at school.
One of the stories he told us was about him ending up fighting with one of the ‘hard’ teachers and giving him a pasting. Another was about some other school coming for a fight and he apparently went out and leathered a few of their top boys with a hammer.

These stories were all way before Oasis and fame.

Make of that what you will.
Anyone leathering someone with an hammer is likely to be locked up so I call bullshit

Looks like he should be in the inbetweeners. I was brought up about 100 yards away from him and I don’t speak like that.

Knobbead for me.

And that haircut?! He is nearly fucking 50.
I grew up half a mile from a lad I knew from 2 years old. His Mam was well to do, my Mam is half Irish. We lived on a council estate, he lived in a semi detached. His accent is far broader than mine. It doesn’t make him a knobhead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.