Liam Gallagher on City, United etc

Not my favourite band but I like Oasis and i think it's great they push City and did so before our recent success. Not too keen on Noel doing the interview stuff with the players, seems a bit cringeworthy, but who wouldn't if they got a chance ? The Manc stuff and swearing being exaggerated to support an image, he may never grow out of it but more people swear in public now compared to the 60's. Why knock anyone that supports our club. More of a Little & Large fan myself

Fuck me you are an M35er, that puts you up one notch in my book. Await someone else to call us from Oldham even though the ground is 5 minutes drive way down Briscoe Lane.
It is what it is......

They're obviously just jealous as they dont have a pole or the Willow Tavern ;-)

Joking aside, I drove through it a few months back and it is a lot lot smaller than I remember it...........

He’s a top scally!

And he’s spot on about ticket prices and who the club want to be in the crowd!

Not sure weather he was hard or just fearless.
Certainly looked like he could handle himself back in the distant inter-shool fights days.
Used to visit a girl in my year from school who lived over the road from them - not great to run into them thinking I looked like Simon Le Bon (or anyone I suppose).

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.