Libyan "rebels" show their gratitude

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Balti said:
Yes there is scum of every variety out there.

Yes this human filth defiling war graves in the name of Islam are scum.

You can defend Islam as much as you want but the lack of tolerance that people display in the name of that religion is beyond belief to many of the rest of us.

Yes Christians were bad for this in the Middle Ages but, errrr, we're not in the fucking middle ages anymore. Not that these ignorant cunts know that.

And yes pissed up twats will vandalise stuff but not in an orchestrated premeditated fashion like this.

If the more open minded followers of Islam (the majority we are told) were as quick to condemn such actions as they are to defend them, then the world would be a much better place.

:-(

Oh,I see.
So the fact that our good old indigenous British grave-desecrators are drunk makes them better than those nasty Islamic ones who aren't?
And here's me thinking they are all equal in the knobhead stakes.

They're all scum I said. ''Yes there is scum of every variety out there''.

Are you prepared to condemn the scum that did this in the name of Islam?

Or do you think it is acceptable for them to intentionally desecrate war graves on the basis that they're not the only vile scum in the world?

dazdon said:
BimboBob said:
That's 2 year old news. After two years people forget. I love France.

The point I was trying to make is that we shouldn't hate France.

Why not? I lived there for two years and I can tell you one thing, they are a bunch of unwashed lazy bastards. To a man. Bloody French. Hate them all. Not as much as the Germans and Italians but I still hate them. *shakes fist at nothing in particular*.

Not surprised really, seeing as we bombed the shit out of them. They are kicking over the gravestone of dead people. I think that's atrocious, however, it pales in comparison to what we, the western forces, did to their country.

And before the brainwashed "patriots" come at me with 'with fought to free them from an evil man' or 'give them democracy' or some other such bullshit, please consider the nature of all our so-called wars of the last 10-15 years.

War is big business. Perhaps the biggest. You can destroy shit, and then get paid to build it back up again. On top of that there's natural resources to consider, weapons contracts...

How do the ordinary folk of developed countries STILL fall for these tired excuses when it's even more blatant these days?

I'm not defending what they're doing on that video, it's sick. I'm just not surprised and think the military-industrial complex is far, far worse.

Spend 500 million pounds on war. Stand in line for a piece of 30 billion pounds worth of contracts. Take away the tragic loss of life and everything else that comes with war, and it sounds too good to resist.

dazdon said:
Let's hate France too.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.expatica.com/fr/news/local_news/british-war-graves-desecrated-in-france_75841.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.expatica.com/fr/news/local_n ... 75841.html</a>

Mindless idiots are not speaking for the religion they worship.

They are using their religion as a reason to be mindless.
The difference i suppose could be that the French president apologised and promised the full weight of the law would be applied to the scum that did the deed as opposed to what passes for law out there ie having a gun smashing gravestones and if its a protest about US soldiers burning their fictional worshipped comic what has it got to do with the Empire troops buried in Libya we didn't burn their bloody book seems like blind hatred to me unless the Libyan presidents apologised and i've missed him letting the war graves commission in to put right the desecration.

xenon_ said:
Not surprised really, seeing as we bombed the shit out of them. They are kicking over the gravestone of dead people. I think that's atrocious, however, it pales in comparison to what we, the western forces, did to their country.

And before the brainwashed "patriots" come at me with 'with fought to free them from an evil man' or 'give them democracy' or some other such bullshit, please consider the nature of all our so-called wars of the last 10-15 years.

War is big business. Perhaps the biggest. You can destroy shit, and then get paid to build it back up again. On top of that there's natural resources to consider, weapons contracts...

How do the ordinary folk of developed countries STILL fall for these tired excuses when it's even more blatant these days?

I'm not defending what they're doing on that video, it's sick. I'm just not surprised and think the military-industrial complex is far, far worse.

Spend 500 million pounds on war. Stand in line for a piece of 30 billion pounds worth of contracts. Take away the tragic loss of life and everything else that comes with war, and it sounds too good to resist.
You are right ofcourse. We should have stood back and watched the government destroy all the cities that the rebels were couped up in.

What's a bit of genocide eh? Nothing to the namby pamby liberal it would seem.

Balti said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Balti said:
Yes there is scum of every variety out there.

Yes this human filth defiling war graves in the name of Islam are scum.

You can defend Islam as much as you want but the lack of tolerance that people display in the name of that religion is beyond belief to many of the rest of us.

Yes Christians were bad for this in the Middle Ages but, errrr, we're not in the fucking middle ages anymore. Not that these ignorant cunts know that.

And yes pissed up twats will vandalise stuff but not in an orchestrated premeditated fashion like this.

If the more open minded followers of Islam (the majority we are told) were as quick to condemn such actions as they are to defend them, then the world would be a much better place.

:-(

Oh,I see.
So the fact that our good old indigenous British grave-desecrators are drunk makes them better than those nasty Islamic ones who aren't?
And here's me thinking they are all equal in the knobhead stakes.

They're all scum I said. ''Yes there is scum of every variety out there''.

Are you prepared to condemn the scum that did this in the name of Islam?

Or do you think it is acceptable for them to intentionally desecrate war graves on the basis that they're not the only vile scum in the world?

I condemned them on page two.
Just which part of 'a dozen knobheads' do you not understand?
But I have yet to see a thread on off topic that condemns the knobheads who do this in Southern Cemetery week in,week out,asking for Manchester to be nuked because a few local scallies act like morons.
Because not all Mancunians desecrate graves,as not all Muslims desecrate graves.
Only idiots desecrate graves.
Get it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.