Licence Fee (TV)

I remember when I first moved abroad about 25 years ago and the only English Tv you could get was BBC World. I’d have paid the fee just for that back then! Haha!

Thats not the issue though is it,there is a lot wrong with the BBC funding model, if i refuse to buy sausages from Tesco do Tesco stop me from buying sausages from Asda because thats in effect what the BBC are doing by telling you that you cant watch TV on another platform, if the BBC dont want me to watch their product then they should cease to pipe it into my home, i dont want it but its there and thats a BBC problem not my problem, yes they can become funded by subscription and have the platform decoded but would most likely lose in excess of over 50% of the customers they have today, Now that wouldnt sit well with the gravey train at the helm of the BBC thats been milking it for years, peanuts it is you are correct but the peanuts from a near 70 million is big money and a lot of this public funding is just wasted away, i think its more about principle as to why a record number of licence evaders have ceased to cough up,me being one
What an elaborate load of bollocks of a cover story. You just dont want to pay

Says the person who is seeking advice as to how to get away with a criminal act.

How do you know with any level of certainty that Mr Brookland has committed a criminal act. All the plaintiff has done is cancel his direct debit and has mentioned nothing appertaining the watching of live TV. The board is neither aware of any factual nuance that he still has in his possession a television set or even the means to watch live TV. Therefore his summision that he feels Mr Law to be of the bell end persuation could be surrounded by some element of truth as he has previous form.

How do you know with any level of certainty that Mr Brookland has committed a criminal act. All the plaintiff has done is cancel his direct debit and has mentioned nothing appertaining the watching of live TV. The board is neither aware of any factual nuance that he still has in his possession a television set or even the means to watch live TV. Therefore his summision that he feels Mr Law to be of the bell end persuation could be surrounded by some element of truth as he has previous form.
I am surmising that he is seeking advice as to what to do in order to commit a criminal act and get away with it. He certainly didn't say that he no longer has a tv so whilst you are technically correct I am fairly certain that what I said is actually what's occurring.

His OP makes it seem that he’s just annoyed at the BBC and paying for the licence, not that he’s stopped watching all content.

I am surmising that he is seeking advice as to what to do in order to commit a criminal act and get away with it. He certainly didn't say that he no longer has a tv so whilst you are technically correct I am fairly certain that what I said is actually what's occurring.

It is neither a criminal offence to fail to disclose to the Moon's ensemble whether you are in possession of a television set or have the means to watch live TV as it is broadcast. All the defendant did do was enquire how to proceed against the horrendous harrasement he is currently receiving from the private entity called Capita who are no less agents of the BBC and should therefore conduct themselves accordingly. Mere supposition m'lud and the defense rests it's case.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.