Licence Fee (TV)

Not paid it in years just don't let the license people in your house jobs a good un they can't do nothing and don't let them trick you into signing anything that could be used against you in ap court. I refuse to pay the license fee
Licence.

His OP makes it seem that he’s just annoyed at the BBC and paying for the licence, not that he’s stopped watching all content.

A conundrum for sure and until we aware of the facts of the case, should not make rash decisions appertaining to the gentlemans "morality" which is a strange word to use concerning the subject matter on display.

It is neither a criminal offence to fail to disclose to the Moon's ensemble whether you are, or are not in possession of a television set or have the means to watch live TV as it is broadcast. All the defendant did do was enquire how to proceed against the horrendous harrasement he is currently receiving from a private ennttity called Capita who are no less agents of the BBC and should therefore conduct themselves accordingly. Mere supposition m'lud and the defense rests it's case.
But you know that I am right. :-)

But you know that I am right. :-)

When you became a good Doctor you took on the Hippocratic oath to swear by a number of healing gods, to uphold the specific ethical standards of your patience. As attorney I too shall protect the interests of my client using only the means that are in accordance with the law with the dignity of the legal profession and good customs and that are not contrary to the attorney's conscience. I have said too much.

Last edited:
When you became a good Doctor you took on the Hippocratic oath to swear by a number of healing gods, to uphold specific ethical standards of your patience. As attorney I too shall protect the interests of my client using only the means that are in accordance with the law with the dignity of the legal profession and good customs and that are not contrary to the attorney's conscience. I have said too much.
I shall not push you out of respect. Re your last sentence would I be fair to suggest that you never fall into that trap?

You wouldn't mind if they spent the licence payers money with a modicum of respect but they don't and continually piss it away. A jolly boys outing if ever I saw one.

I don't watch BBC live so I DON'T PAY, because I don't have to!

If you watch ANY tv 'live' you're supposed to pay a tv licence.

The law says you need to be covered by a TV Licence to:

• watch or record programmes as they’re being shown on TV, on any channel
  • watch or stream programmes live on an online TV service (such as ITV Hub, All 4, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video, Now TV, Sky Go, etc.)
  • download or watch any BBC programmes on iPlayer.

No mention of radio, btw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.