Life Contentment

I'm currently sitting in the hybrid of a bowl of cherries and a fragrant rose bed (the variety Blue Moon, of course!) The DWP and the TPA see me right! Four bikes, two electric - Blackstone Edge and Lumbutts are well within compass. Just waiting for info on the Carabao Cup Final!

I'm currently sitting in the hybrid of a bowl of cherries and a fragrant rose bed (the variety Blue Moon, of course!) The DWP and the TPA see me right! Four bikes, two electric - Blackstone Edge and Lumbutts are well within compass. Just waiting for info on the Carabao Cup Final!

Yup. Got none of that. Absolutely none of it.

We're simply not built to be content.. All animals strive etc

Interesting that we alone can use our brain to understand things could always be worse. Having said that, we don't count our stars, we are dick heads for the most part.

Nope.

Can you do it in English?

Some people will tell you that life is NOT a bowl of cherries, etc! Mine is just that. Same with roses. Coming up smelling and all that. A pension from those nice folk at the DWP and another from the Teachers' Pension Service. Four bikes, etc! Life is definitely not a woman. In fact, if I said it was one long holiday . . . . . . . .!

Some people will tell you that life is NOT a bowl of cherries, etc! Mine is just that. Same with roses. Coming up smelling and all that. A pension from those nice folk at the DWP and another from the Teachers' Pension Service. Four bikes, etc! Life is definitely not a woman. In fact, if I said it was one long holiday . . . . . . . .!

No one likes a gloater. Gloating all the time.

"There goes Dave, famous round these parts for all the gloating he does, morning, noon and night. Gloat, gloat, gloat."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.